Dr. Bernhard Riedl
- I fully RESPECT your PRIVACY. This website is implemented with the principle Privacy by Design and Default in order to collect as little personal data as possible and feasible.
- If you register an account, your profile data (your nickname and – if provided – first name, last name, website or self-chosen description aka “About me”) as well as your last ten comments (including related meta-data) you contributed will only be available to yourself and a selected group of other registered users (user-group “Friends”) of this website. Please note, that in contrast to comments on restricted pages (indicated with the padlock icon and additional textual information on the top of each page of this website), comments which you make on publicly accessible posts, will be available to all visitors (including automatic crawlers) of this website as long as your user account exists. You may go to the profile management page to view, add, update or remove your personal data, besides of your username, which cannot be changed.
- Please note that the underlying system of this website – which follows current security best practices (e.g. several firewalls and HTTPS connections) and is monitored and audited in regular intervals – is operated in the Linode cloud, particularly in New Jersey, USA where Linode, LLC also has it’s headquarters. A second server exists in Frankfurt, Germany, for delivery of static assets, as described in my blog post about how to set-up a two node CDN. Linode, which is an IaaS provider, is currently in the process to self-certify with Privacy Shield which is a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States of America.
- All e-mails are transmitted using TLS-encryption to Mailgun Technologies, Inc., California, USA. Mailgun also self-certifies with Privacy Shield.
- Some of the alternative domains – as listed on this page in the disclaimer – are redirected to the main domain using Cloudflare, Inc., California, USA, which is a provides a secure CDN and self-certifies with Privacy Shield.
- Server access log files are kept according to the applicable laws but never longer than six months.
- I invite you to contact me if you have questions about this policy or you want me to delete your account or specific data. For more information on data protection laws and to resolve disputes, you can contact the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
- Cookies on this website are only applied for security purposes as well as for users’ convenience and are never used for tracking purposes or disclosed to third parties. These cookies consist of WordPress default cookies (prefixed with wordpress_ and wp-), security related cookies (kpg_stop_spammers_time and PHPSESSID) and viewport, which holds information to avoid flickering when displaying this website on mobile devices.
- Use of Third Party Services
- All permitted embedded content is also technically restricted by the Content Security Policy-header of this website. Furthermore I have set a Referrer Policy in order to not transmit the origin of any page of this website to third party services.
- This website integrates a real-time update service, operated by Pusher, Ltd., England, to refresh the timezones-block in the sidebar. Pusher does not collect any personal information and I have opted-out of the transmission of connection metrics to this service.
- This websites uses GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind. All relations between any IP address and country will be done directly on my servers without sending the IP address to MaxMind.
© Dr. Bernhard Riedl 1998-2018
- bernhard-riedl.com (whois)
- bernhardriedl.com (whois)
- bernhard.riedl.name (whois)
- dd.co.at (whois)
- neotrinity.at (whois)
- neotrinity.id.au (whois)
- neotrinity.in.th (whois)
- riedl-bernhard.com (whois)
- riedlbernhard.com (whois)
- I reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. Parts of the pages or the complete website including all information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by myself without separate announcement. I am not liable for any content published by users of this page.
- Referrals and links
- I am not responsible for any content linked or referred to or from these pages as well as embedded into these pages – unless I have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these or embedded into these pages.
- I intend not to use any copyrighted material for this website or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. Some of the images and vectors included in this website are available on freepik.com, Freeimages, Wikimedia Foundation and WordPress. The usage of aforementioned images and vectors on this website has been permitted due to the licenses related to these objects. The image which is used as thumbnail for the work-experience section in the main navigation has been kindly provided by Mr. Xavier Quesada Allue. The flag icons on this website have been created by Steven Skelton. The copyright for any material created by any author of this website is reserved unless stated otherwise. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, videos, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without my agreement.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.